The name MORATO has a tradition of more than 100 years linked to the industry of Iberian hams and sausages, having its headquarters in Los Santos de Maimona, in Badajoz (Extremadura). The beginnings of this family business date back to 1898 and currently Felix Morato Carranza, grandson of the founders, is in charge of the family business of the factory of Iberian hams of acorn of the Dehesa and Sausages.
IBERIAN HAMS AND SAUSAGES MORATO - EXTREMADURA
More than 100 years guarantee the experience of the Morato family in the production of Iberian ham. Morato Iberian ham is one of the best valued in Extremadura and the Iberian Peninsula. It is an Extremaduran manufacturer of hams and sausages with excellence in its products.
In recent years they have expanded significantly and currently have more than 30 workers and modern facilities in Los Santos de la Maimona, town of Badajoz and thus be able to produce the excellent Iberian acorn-fed hams of the Dehesa Extremeña.
AWARDS FOR ITS IBERIAN HAM FROM MORATO
The production of Jamones Y Embutidos Morato is still these days in an artisal way with the traditional procedures in the production of ham.
Winners of numerous awards:
- - Espiga de Oro, Jamón Ibérico (Salón del Jamón Ibérico Jerez de los Caballeros, 2016)
- - Jamón de Plata, Jamón Ibérico (Salón del Jamón Ibérico Jerez de los Caballeros, 2016)
- - Jamón de Oro, Jamón Ibérico (Salón del Jamón Ibérico Jerez de los Caballeros, 2015)
- - Jamón de Oro, the Iberian ham of the Salón de Jerez de los Caballeros, 2013
- - Bronze Spike, DO Dehesa de Extremadura Award, 2013
- - Silver Medal, Salon de Jerez de los Caballeros, 2012
- - Bronze Medal, Salon de Jerez de los Caballeros, 2011
- - Silver Medal, Salon de Jerez de los Caballeros, 2010
- - Best of ham aged in freedom of the Dehesa 2003
- - Best acorn-fed ham Jamón de la Dehesa 2003 and 2004